Fabric face masks are recommended for the general public as an addition to hand-washing and social distancing, in order to significantly reduce your risk of spreading a virus. These are general-use fabric face masks and not intended for medical use. It is not proven to eliminate the transmission of viruses, but according to The World Health Organization does assist in preventing transmission.
Our masks are tested in conjunction with a leading university and designed to cover your nose to chin and fasten by means of elasticated ear loops for maximum comfort. When handling the mask, only touch the ear loops and avoid touching the fabric and/or D15 filter. Fidgeting with the mask repeatedly is strongly discouraged, as it is important to avoid touching the face with hands.
- 3-LAYER mask with a removable D15 filter
- REUSABLE mask and D15 filter
- INNER LAYER 100% Polyester, woven
- MIDDLE LAYER D15 filter, 3-ply, non-woven, 103gr/m2, 50% Polyester, 39% Polypropylene, 11% PAA
- OUTER LAYER 100% Polyester, woven
- ELASTICATED Ear loops
- BREATHABLE Fabric for comfort
- DURABLE Fabric
- Please don’t share your masks with anyone else.
- Make sure to change & clean your mask daily.
- Always wash your hands before putting it on.
- This mask cannot prevent you from getting a virus, but it does minimise your risk.
- For hygiene & health reasons, masks may not be returned or exchanged.
- Click here for more information.
Fabric face masks are recommended for the general public as an addition to hand-washing and social distancing, in order to significantly reduce your